Monday, December 14, 2009

Ugh! and then smile

Well when that alarm went off at 4:40 this morning I wasn't real anxious to jump out of be so I admit I did hit the snooze--only once though! I was so glad when I got there--I told Mim Saturday night that I would be there and she was looking for me. It is great to have people to talk to when you exercise--really makes the time go faster. Not sure about tomorrow morning. Maybe that is when I need to do a little Wii exercise. Thinking I would like the Wii Fit but not sure I can handle it--everyone says it is a hard workout--but I could do that instead of Wellness on the really cold mornings or when they open at 5:30--can't quite get my crew moving fast enough when I get home after 6:30!
I thought someone had put toffee in my mailbox this morning--thankfully it wasn't!!!! I need to prepare myself to resist that stuff.
On with the day.
Laurel

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I like the updates! I think excercising right now during the holidays, especially at teh beginning of the day helps me not go off the deep end.

    ReplyDelete