Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yum!

Lindsey and I celebrated our birthdays last night (with our husbands) --we had a great time visiting and EATING of course at The Ground Round. I decided the salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and brocolli was a great choice and it tasted awesome. I think I drank 3 glasses of ice water from the time we sat down until we left--it was busy and took awhile but that was okay--gave us plenty of talk time.
If you are doing an exercise that you do 10 repititions on try this--instead of counting to 10 say "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." It really does help to get all 10 done without cutting the reps short! I'm looking for other verses that have 10 words also. Help me out if you know of any.

I decided to offer a challenge: Pick one thing this week that you want to change that would make you healthier. Now DO IT! We can't try to change everything at once so let's take the first step--one at a time. Like a baby learning how to walk (thinking of you Colby)we need to take the first step and when we feel confident on that we can take the second and so forth. Let me know what your first step is going to be and we can encourage each other.
Have a great day!
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment